A wittily informative field guide to the deadliest animals on Earth from "AnimalTok" star @mndiaye_97Ever wonder how to tell if a moose is about to subtract you? Curious why you should be terrified of cassowaries, the “velociraptor that time forgot?” Questioning whether that cute baby hippo is actually a homicidal maniac in the making? Yea, so was Mamadou Ndiaye . . . and now he's got your answers.
100 Animals That Can F*cking End You is the ultimate countdown to merk by animal, featuring everything from tiny bugs that can turn you into a hashtag to animals so massive they can murder you by accident. These include:
• The massive Southern elephant seal, which "is built like a truck with the personality of a Spring Break frat boy"
• Sperm whales with a call so strong it can vibrate you to death
• A golf-ball-sized octopus that can erase twenty-six people with one bite
• Hyenas, which have no qualms eating their prey while it is still alive
• A snake so quick it can strike you three times before you blink
You’ll learn not only which animals to avoid, but which ones can beat you in a footrace, which ones create surprisingly high body counts, and which ones will give you a good reason never to venture into the ocean. Mamadou also offers the occasional survival tip, even if it is just to make peace with your higher power.
This dynamic, fact-filled, occasionally disturbing book is perfect for animal lovers and anyone perplexed by the natural world.