Eurographics’ Save Our Planet jigsaw puzzle collection was created to remind us of the striking beauty of our planet but also of its fragility.
For its part, Eurographics is committed to environmentally responsible behaviour throughout its entire business operations, including the selecting of sustainable and recyclable raw materials for its products, the optimizing of energy use at its warehouses and offices, and the encouraging of like-minded behaviour among its staff.
Let us all strive to ensure that these beautiful places and life forms, featured on Eurographics’ Save Our Planet puzzles, endure for future generations!
In addition, Eurographics has partnered up with One Tree Planted – www.onetreeplanted.org, a non-profit organization based in Montreal, Canada. This environmental group has a sole mission: to help the environment by planting trees.
Eurographics has already planted 1000 trees … and counting!
EuroGraphics Dolphins 250-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 8" x 4" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 13" x 19".
- Dolphin is a common name of aquatic mammals within the infraorder Cetacea. The term dolphin usually refers to the extant families Delphinidae, Platanistidae, Iniidae, and Pontoporiidae, and the extinct Lipotidae. There are 40 extant species named as dolphins.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Made in USA.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.